Thursday, September 22, 2011

Video - Greyson Chance Appears in September 2011 Issue of Twist Magazine

Good news Greyson Chance Fans!

Greyson will be featured in the September 2011 copy of “Twist Magazine”.

We’re told it will not be a cover issue but Greyson will have a segment in the popular teen magazine.

Greyson sat for a photo shoot back in July and then worked with editors to select the best set of pictures out of over 200 that were taken.

Twist also released a small clip of the photo shoot. We wish it was longer and they would have included a segment on the interview but it’s still cute.

Greyson has a fly land on his face while being photographed and smacks it away – how funny.


When Twist asked if he ever thinks about how fast he became famous Greyson says,
“Of course. When I saw Lady Gaga in concert she sang "Paparazzi", and it hit me then. She's amazing and she sang it so well but if she had not written that song, I would not be in the position I am in today. So that really hit me and then I was thinking if my brother wouldn't have sent that video to Ellen I wouldn't have had this experience either. It's just all these things that happened, it's a blessing.”

Mr. Chance is currently on the road doing free concerts at the Hard Rock Cafe - next stop, Detroit.

Follow @GreysonChanceU on Twitter – Because our followers rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...