Monday, March 18, 2013

FULL TRANSCRIPT – Greyson Chance Twitter Q & A – March 18, 2013

Greyson Chance with his new Ukulele Photo 2013
Greyson Chance with his new Ukulele
Greyson Chance fans were taken by surprise on Monday March 18, 2013 when the singer took to his Twitter account for a little impromptu question and answer session!

Within five minutes the hashtag #GreysonQA was the number one trending topic Worldwide on Twitter!

It's been a while since Greyson has interacted with his fans like this and it could not have come at a better time as there have been an increasing number of tweets from his fans saying he has not been communicating with them as much lately...

So Thank You Greyson for taking the time to interact with your fans today…. They REALLY needed it!

Here is the complete transcript of all the questions and answers Greyson responded to:

Q: What's the best part about being a musician? 
A: I would say the creation process. it feels so good to write a song.

Q: Do you like John Green?
A: I love John! he is so talented. looking for Alaska is awesome

Q: Have you ever not done something and still regret it to this day?
A: Of course (: I'm human

Q: Which of your songs is your favorite? Be honest, we don't judge.
A: hmmm.. i love playing take my heart live

Q: If you were a FRIENDS character which one would you be?”
A: Chandler for sure, he's funny + gets Courtney Cox!

Q: What song would you like to cover at a concert that we haven't seen you perform?
A: "Crying Time" by Ray Charles

Q: Yahoo Yahoe grey...but what is it? 
A: I can't explain it quite yet. Really though, it's a chant. A chant of an overwhelming feeling

Q: What do u like most about meeting fans?
A: Sharing stories and talking about music

Q: Who is Your Favorite Musician?
A: Such a hard question...I would probably say Ray Charles

Q: If you could have a year supply of anything, what would it be?
A: Black lab puppies

Q: What do you like most about your fans?
A: Their honesty and sharpness

Q: What song always cheers you up on a bad day?
A: "Our Day Will Come" by Amy Winehouse

Q: Would you ever be a movie actor
A: I don't think so, would love to try to get on the other side of the camera

Q: What was the last movie you saw?
A: Ridley Scotts "Alien"

Q: The REAL question is, WHEN are you coming to South Africa?
A: I want to! I heard it's beautiful (:

Q: What is your all time favorite song to play on the piano?
A: "At Last" by Etta James

Q: What do you want to accomplish as a musician?
A: I just wanna inspire and to make music

Q: Favorite SNL skit?
A: Kevin harts dove commercial. I just can't get through it haha

Q: What music video has been the most fun to make?
A: Sunshine and City Lights - I got to be a bad kid

Q: How much do you like Lady Gaga?
A: I love gaga (: she is so sweet and always keeps it real

Q: Can you teach me how to play the uke?
A: It's so easy! get online and watch a couple videos

Q: What is the worst thng u did in school?
A: I always talked back, only when I felt it necessary (:

Q: What do you think about Michael Warren?
A: He is one of my best friends, he is my big bro!

Q: What's your favorite thing about driving?
A: Going very fast (;

And with that Greyson called it a night and wished his fans a good evening.

Greyson, you REALLY need to do this more often… Just sayin…

Follow @GreysonChanceU on Twitter
Follow GreysonChanceU on Facebook

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...